Tsubaki Hair Serum (50ml)
Deeply nourishes and provides essential nutrients that repair, regenerate and restore hair silkiness and luster.
- Tsubaki (Camellia japonica) oil has been used traditionally for more than a thousand years in Japan for beauty and is renowned for its ability to help revitalize dry damaged hair.
- We Import our Tsubaki oil directly from Japan and combine it with New Zealand-grown organic Elemental™ herbal extracts to provide the best nourishment.
- Tsubaki oil is rich in oleic acid which doesn´t evaporate or dry out, and helps strengthen hair.
- Made in Marlborough, New Zealand from locally grown ingredients.
- 100% Natural. Contains no parabens, petrochemicals, artificial colours, fragrances or preservatives.
How to Use: Apply a few drops of serum to wet or dry hair and scalp after washing.
Ingredients: Organic Argan Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, Organic Camellia Sinensis Oil, Organic Elemental Phytoextracts (Ginkgo, Rumex, Rosemary, Plantago, Olive Oil), Organic Jojoba Oil, Camellia Japonica Oil (Tsubaki), Neroli Essential Oil.
We donate a significant portion of our profits to support environmental conservation. Every purchase you make helps towards this cause.